Join the Toowoomba regional community and celebrate the city’s historic sites and scenery on foot when you participate in the Sunday 5 May Toowoomba Marathon.
With a race to suit all ages and abilities participants can choose from a marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km or a 2km race for the juniors.
Timed to perfection the Toowoomba Marathon will beat the region’s chilly winter and deliver crisp and cool Autumn running conditions perfect for recreational participants and elite athletes.
|Race Entry Fees
|1 Feb – 31 Mar 2024
|1 Apr – 4 May 2024
|2km Junior Dash
- Finisher Medal
- Personalised Race Number & Safety Pins (personalisation available until 31 March)
- Live Results & Splits (splits provided for marathon and half marathon races)
- Finisher Certificate (accessed online via results portal)
- Bag Drop (please ensure your bag is labelled with your name, race number and phone number)
- Aid and Water Stations (marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km)
- Pace Runners (marathon and half marathon)
- Recovery Area
You are required to collect your race number prior to your race. We recommend collecting the day before to avoid delay in getting to the start line.
Toowoomba East State School
Arthur Street, East Toowoomba QLD 4350
Saturday 4th May: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 5th May: 4:30am – 10:30am
We recommend entrants collect their own race number. However, if you need someone to collect on your behalf, please provide them with a copy of your entry certificate (link on entry confirmation email).
The Teams Challenge is a great team-building exercise and an excellent way to motivate your team, colleagues, families and friends to achieve a personal challenge together.
Your team can choose to race in any of the five races and all are welcome to select their own start zones. You do not have to race together in the same race or choose the same start zone.
Benefits of entering a team
- Celebrating personal achievements as a group
- Having fun together while increasing fitness
- Generating awareness and exposure for your organisation
- Viewing your team results all in one group via the team results portal
- Opportunity to celebrate the good times with your team mates before, during and after your race
- All teams entered (with runners) will have their team name listed on the Toowoomba Marathon website
How to enter your team
- Choose a team manager to manage your team
- Visit the team manager portal to register your team name and team code
- Team members register individually via the standard entry form adding themselves to your team in the team section of the entry form – to do this they will require the team code
Things you need to know
- You are required to collect your race number prior to your race.
- Your Entry Certificate is required for race number collection (provided with your entry confirmation email). If collecting for another person, please bring a copy of their entry certificate.
- For more details on your chosen race please visit our race specific pages.
- To have your nickname / name printed on your race number you must enter before 11:59 AEST on 31 March, 2024.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa) or Account2Account (Bank Transfer). 1.4% payment processing fee applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa.
- No refunds. Refunds only permitted to the extent that the event organiser is required to refund by law (please check terms and conditions of entry).
- If you can no longer attend you can transfer your entry to another person. Race transfers and changes must be completed at the very latest the day prior to your race. Please complete a transfer via the Update my Entry portal.
- Entry Terms and Conditions. If entering on behalf of another person you are accepting our terms and conditions on their behalf.
- If you need to make any changes to your entry, please do so via the Update my Entry portal. You will require your confirmation code which can be found in your confirmation email.
- To ensure the safety of all participants taking part in the Toowoomba Marathon, race polices and etiquette are in place. It is important that participants familiarise themselves with these prior to participation in the event and that these are adhered to at all times while on course. Learn more.
- By entering you are subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.